[Skip to Content]
PASSPORT Applications Are Now Being Accepted In The Treasurer's Office

Tax Resources

Tax Resources


Have your own computer and feel comfortable filing your own tax returns?   You can file federal and state income tax returns free using myfreetaxes.com.  The tax software assures users an accurate and secure tax filing process. You will need to file your local taxes on your own.  


We also help those that qualify for Rent/Homeowner’s Rebate file for their yearly rebate.  If you own your home, you will need to bring a copy of your PAID Property Tax receipt.  If you are a renter, you will need to have a rent certificate filled out and signed by your landlord.  Please call 717-447-5121 for more information or to set up an appointment.